How to amplify your results
When TRND Oscillator is combined with TRND Bot it is extremely effective to understand when a trade is losing momentum which can help confirm a buy, firm buy, sell or firm sell signal as momentum changes.
It is very simple to use! When the Oscillator is green the price trend is bullish and the Oscillator is red when it is bearish.
- Dark green bars mean the momentum is moving up
- Light green bars mean the momentum is moving down, but still considering overall bullish.
- Light red bars mean the momentum is moving down
- Dark red bars mean the momentum is moving up, but still considering overall bearish.
TRND Oscillator explained by Bullish or Bearish Crosses:
TRND Oscillator also helps you spot two types of momentum changes to keep you from getting caught in a trade:
- Hidden Momentum = H
- Regular Momentum = R
- Red Line "H" or "R" means it is losing momentum and will could potentially move down soon
- Green line "H" or "R" means it is losing momentum and could potentially move up soon
- H = Hidden Momentum
- R = Regular Momentum
Below is a great example of a profitable momentum change that TRND Oscillator found, marked with the "H" for Hidden. Oscillator notified there would be a momentum change from the sell signal, and you can see it play out of the right of the chart about 10 candles later.
NOTE: It is very important to understand that Hidden Momentum (Represented by H), like in the example above, gives a Signal that there may be a Momentum change eventually once the current trend is broken. It's important to remember that the Hidden or Regular momentum signals are not to be taken literally until the overall chart pattern breaks the trend. If it does break the trend, it most likely confirms the "H" or "R" signal.
Note: "H" & "R" signals are not confirmed until the over chart pattern has broken the general trend line.
In the next example you see TRND Oscillator notified us of an upcoming change in movement. As we waited for the movement and entry, we were able to see these candles tested our Resistance and bounced off of our Support. In this example, the trade we are looking for is when it has broken our support to go down. In this case, once the candles passed the support, it confirmed TRND Oscillator's previous "R" callout. Although this is a trade on FOREX the same rules apply to all markets.
Check-list to Incorporate Oscillator with Potential Trade!
- Notified by TRND Oscillator of potential upcoming momentum change
- Buy or Sell signal from TRND Bot is confirmed.
- Trade broke support or resistance, confirming TRND Oscillator's call for potential momentum change.
- Oscillator confirms change in trend with a bearish cross (change to opposite color) this in turn signals that there will be a continuation of trend.
Divergences or Direction of Price and Oscillator allows you to read how strong a trade is!
Below are also other ways you can read TRND Oscillator through Divergences: