After you have been given access please follow these steps:
Follow these steps if you are unable to follow the video:
1. Visit tradingview.com & login.
2. Click "Chart"
2. Type a ticker, such as "SPY" to load an initial chart.
4. Click "Indicators".
5. A pop-up box will appear. Go to the "Invite-only" section, and click on the TRND product you want to display.
Optional: Turn on Dark Mode
6. Make sure your background and wicks are the correct color by clicking out of the Indicators pop up box and clicking the gear icon in the top right corner.
8. Uncheck "Borders" and "Color Bars Based on Previous Close".
9. Click the first box the right of "Wick", then click the "+" sign and enter value #00ff0a.
10. Do the same for the second box to the right and enter value #ff441f.
11. Change the background to Dark Mode by clicking "Appearance", then Background, then the "+" sign and entering value #041824.
12. Add additional signals like EMA Cloud, Volatility Cloud, Auto-Trend Lines, Volatility Lines, Support & Resistance, Breaks, and more by clicking the gear icon next to "TRND Bot V3.1". Learn more about each TRND Bot inputs here.
13. Make sure to understand the sensitivity setting. You can learn more by clicking here.
14. Always paper trade first, before trading with real money.
Note: If you use Heikin Ashi candles the price of heikin ashi (ohlc4) is different from actual price (close). You instead will see the average price.
All done! You look like a pro.
For a cleaner chart, follow the steps below:
1. (Optional) Click and remove volume bars
2. Or edit their colors. For a cleaner look use these settings:
Click the gear icon, then 'Style'. Input Growing as white (50% Opacity), and Falling as custom color #787b86 (50% Opacity)
*For skinnier volume bars, click the box to the right of "Growing" then click "Histogram".
3. If you're using Heikin Ashi price, make sure to click "show real prices on price scale (instead of Heikin-Ashi).
4. Click "Status Line" then uncheck "Indicator Arguments" and "Indicator Values".
5. To prevent labels from overlapping with the candlesticks, exit out of settings. Right-click the chart with the candlesticks, then hover over "Visual Order" then click "Bring to Front".