To access settings click the gear icon next to 'TRND Bot:
There is one main setting you should get used to changing according to your timeframe.
Sensitivity: The higher the sensitivity value, the fewer signals you'll receive but the stronger the signals will be. The lower the sensitivity value, the more signals you'll receive but the signals will be weaker. It's important to change the sensitivity for your timeframe.
- Note: Lower timeframes used for Day Trading or Scalping should always have a higher sensitivity for a cleaner chart, and for strong & cleaner signals.
Please enter a number between the range below, let it load then look at your previous chart history. If the signals look clean and accurate you have the right number. It may take some adjusting until you feel it's just right. Here are the settings we recommend per timeframe:
- 1min: We do not suggest trading on this timeframe, but it is possible with 1.6 - 2.5 Sensitivity.
- 5min: 1.2 - 2 Sensitivity
- 15min: 1..2 - 1.8 Sensitivity
- 30min: 1.1 - 1.6 Sensitivity
- 1H: 1 - 1.2 Sensitivity
- 2H: 1 - 1.2 Sensitivity
- 3H: 1 - 1.2 Sensitivity)
- 4H: 1 - 1.2 Sensitivity
- 1D: 1 Sensitivity
- 1W: 1 Sensitivity
If you are a beginner we suggest trading a timeframe that is 2H+.